Thursday, March 25, 2010

Most people have special places where they go to relax or find inspiration

Ms.kristi

Most people have special places where they go to relax or find inspiration. The place I go is to the gym. I relax and find inspiration to. I go working out for 3 to 4 hour and then I go swimming in the pool and going in the dry heat room , and the sonar room. I go there and just think about my day well I work out. I rub on the tread meal, I go on the bike and I like to left waits. When I am don doing those I like to site in the dry heat room for about 45 min and then I go in the sonar room for about 30 to 40 mines. After I like to go in the jocose and go in the pool and swimming in there for 1 hour. When I an dune with averting I like to site on the summing pool chars and site there for hours and think about everything. When I leave the fitness I’m so relax and have so much energy to do anything..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aboud,
    Your ideas a very good here. BUT--you have some words that aren't spelled correctly. Look at this again, ok? And, use 'gym' instead of 'fitness'
    --k

    ReplyDelete