Monday, June 7, 2010

narrative paragraph.

My experience in Michigan is that the living environment is better and cleaner than Iraq. The jobs in Michigan are well paid and safe. Also my experience in school is much better than Iraq. the Law in U.S.enforced better than in Iraq.The economy here is well organized and more powerful than it is in Iraq. My point is that I can live a happy life here rather than in Iraq where I can be wasting my time.

The weather in U.S. is different than Iraq. For example, in the United States it's very cold,but in Iraq it is very hot. Also, the people here are different than the people in Iraq. Many people in the U.S. follow the law. The people here have their own cars,but in Iraq people use taxis and buses or walk to where they go to work. And the language is different because here the people speak English,and in Iraq speak Arabic. When I came to America I experienced this because I see that its much easier in the U.S for people to travel and go places. Also the weather in Iraq is one season and that season is summer and here there are 4 seasons in Michigan, this is hard for me to get use to because I come from a background where I only had to wear and worry about 1 kind of season.

Also the education in U.S.is better and well taught better than in Iraq.every thing here different my country, I like my country but I want to be better than any
place, and I like visit it any time, and saw all thing change to better of before,because I enjoy if saw my country very beautiful. This is important to me because I see that the U.S has a good education that I can benefit from and use this in dally life basics.


In Iraq the government admits a sale the petrol to give power to the a economy,in the U.S.the government admits produce and make cars and planes. The food in the U.S.different in Iraq,for example in the Iraq the food is cheap and in the U.S.is very expensive. Also in the U.S.people are more free than the people in Iraq,for example the people in the U.S.have freedom of speech and in Iraq they don't have freedom of speech. This shows how the economy is different and it helped me because I got to see what my country is like I compare it to the U.S and I benefit so much for example, the freedom of speech shows that I can express what I want to say and not get in trouble for it.

The people in Iraq are not happy because they have a lot of bombings and terries it attacks, and they there is killing and very dangerous to even go outside and go to the store to buy food or anything. The people in Iraq are leaving because they cant live in a horrible place. People in Iraq also cant live there because so many family members are dieing and getting murdered. In the U.S. this would never happen because life here is different the law is strict and organized. I was living in a dangerous area where there wasn't any law or a society where people can live in peace.This was very bad for me and my family I had to sleep and pray that nothing would happen to them. I had to go threw this before and it wasn't good, but now I don't have to worry because in the U.S it is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment