Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My name is Aboud Muhsson,I from Iraq ,I came to America since 2001.
My country is very nice I liked it,and he in east asia,and ther are two river in my country
Dachla and Forat,the capital of Iraq it is Bagdad and she big city and she very nice many
people of Iraq is very nice .
I was live Basrah south Iraq and she second big city in the Iraq after Bagdad, I complete
Hi school in Iraq .
I like get up early in the morning ,I usually eat breakfast any thing i liked, I dislike
fat food ,my favorit food is fish ,i liked do exercise every day , my favorite color is whit and
blue, i liked morning because give me somuch activity,i liked reading news paber and short
story and iliked people and my freinds nad i liked help them.
I am married and i have three boys and three doghter and ihave one brother and one sister
I live with my family in derborn HTS, i happy with my family and liked them,now am not working i just studies and my wife so,all my son working and them lived with us in same home all
My family liked stay home in the weekend and watch TV
So i , but some time i go to vist some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment