Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My name is Aboud Muhsson,Iam from Iraq ,my country is very nice I like it.
My country in East Asia,in may country there are two Revir Dachla and fourat .
Captal of Iraq is Bagdad,and she big city and live there about four milline berson.
I was live in south Iraq in city is name basra thi was my city and I like it . I want vist
my country and my city soon

I like may family ,and I like vist my casine and talk with him about his life , some time
I like go to shopping and go to do Exercise and go to the gym ,my favorite food any thing
dilishise and I hate fact food , I liked my freinds and I

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aboud, have you enjoyed the reading and the writing component of the course?

    Rosemary Miketa

    ReplyDelete