Purpose and tone: test A page 101,102
A.
I- 1.
P- 2.
E- 3.
P- 4.
I- 5.
P- 6.
E- 7.
B.
A- 8.
D- 9.
B- 10.
Critical Reading: Test A (Fact and Opinion) page 117,118.
A.
O- 1.
F+O 2.
F+o 3.
F- 4.
F+O 5.
O- 6.
O- 7.
B.(8-10)
8. O 9.F+O 1o.F
C. 11.F+O 12. O 13. F 14. F+O 15. O
D.
F+O 16.
F. 17
F 18
F+O 19
F. 20
Argument: Test A page 109,110.
A.
A-Group 1
C-Group 2
A-Group 3
B-Group 4
B.Point:
A.
B.
F.
Point:Taking good care o pet is healthy for the pet owner.
A.
B.
E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Aboud, Unfortunately you have jumped ahead of yourself. I have only asked the old guys to complete practice 1,2 and 3 from pages 323-327 in Ten Stps. However, here are the results for the first quiz on Purpose and Tone: you still scored 70% without doing the ground work.
ReplyDeleteA.
I- 1.
P- 2.
E- 3.
P- 4.
I- 5.
P- 6. x e
E- 7.
B.
A- 8. x c
D- 9.
B- 10. x a