Saturday, July 17, 2010

Homework for writing-Ms.Kristi

FAMILY pg.119

I think family is everything. All you need is family. Everyone has friends, but you don't need them, you could live without friends, but you cant live without family. Family always have your back, and help you when your in need of it. Your family's always with you no matter what. Family never lets you down they're always with you and always support you. Families that stick together can accomplish anything. Family is also the future. You need to have a good family to have a good life and society for people other than your family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aboud,
    I thought that all you need is love? Do you know the song, "All You Need is Love" by the Beatles? It is one of my favorites.

    Here are the problems:
    --has not have after family
    --Before that sentence (Family always has your back) you have a comma in a place where you need a period. In fact, I see a missing period at a different spot as well.

    Good job on this!
    8/10

    ReplyDelete