Practice 3 page 105.
1-First, I smile when I enter the room at a party. Next I great people I Know and try to say something funny. Finally we all laugh together as everyone tells jokes to each other.
2-It is unfortunate that kids do not have proper family influence in their lives today first many kids do not have both parents at home to help guide them at a young age.Second,many Scools do not affer the proper communication and team work to help the parents stay informed in their kids education and discipline. Lastly,many kids do not have a strong and solid base in life.
3- Cooking my favorite food Bamia is a very simple process. First you brown garlic and onions,then add tomato juceto simmere.In a separate pan you brown the lamb meat and add it to the soup mixture. Finally,simmer all ingredients for an hour. you now will have delicious soup to serve with rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
delicious sop--don't you mean soup? You are so funny!
ReplyDelete