Monday, April 19, 2010

How to play your favorite sports game? Ms.Rosemary

My favorite sports is soccer, because I like it and I play soccer since I was youth, so I feeling of enjoy if I play and watch soccer. The foot ball is played of Two teams of eleven players each compete to get the ball into others goal .
Soccer as a lifetime sport those who are attracted to soccer as a lifetime sport usually not motivated simply by keeping fit or meeting people, important though these objectives are people play and watch soccer because they love the game itself of enjoyment,satisfaction, and achievement though playing soccer they find soccer a game. People and I play soccer because we enjoy it.
Now, I some time play soccer in the summer with my team and other team we play Two round each rounds are 45 minutes.and were in the afternoon and are without assemblage, most players
in my team from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment