Tuesday, April 20, 2010

random act of kindness week Ms.kristi

There are lots of random act of kindness, like making a card at home and sending it to a friend for no reason, stopping and help someone replace their tire and other things. There are a lot of ways to be kind to people. Being kind is a good thing because you learn and you are helping as well.

I think being kind for a person or just to yourself is kind. If someone needs help lend them a hand to help out . You can help by doing everything making a card helping putting gas in someones car if they' re on the street.

All the examples are the same. They take about how people help someone in some way, like this girl I read about online (WWW.actsofkindness.org) she was working on my way though college and living on mac and cheese when one day she came home to find four bags of groceries sitting at a door. Her didn't find out until five yours later, dear friend help me out. I read that and I see. I have to write about it that is kind of her friend to do that for her.

I believe that world would be better place if we all had more compassion for one another and showed kindness at all times, not just when tragic hits. This world is such a beautiful place. We should all be lucky that we are still part of it.

In conclusion , I think everyone should help someone with some thing. Everyone is kind and everyone needs help in some way. By helping someone , even just giving a homeless person 3 dollars is being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment